"Sing like no one is listening, Love like you have never been hurt, Dance like nobody's watching, and live like it is heaven on earth" Mark Twain

Monday, August 2, 2010

New Camera

Okay so I am really going to try to blog again.  I bought a new camera, I have my laptop, so there really isn't any excuse.  So, this Blog is for you Clare Helen!!

Dad, Clare, Me, & Mom

I had a very busy and hectic month of July.  Clare was here for 3 weeks of it, and I never was able to make it up to Osage.  She came to C.R. and we had a chance to have a little fun.

Are we the cutest cousins, or what??

Be Calm
And
Carry On

1 comment:

Clare said...

Like your new background . . . yes we are the cutest cousins ever . . . and right now "Keep Calm and Carry On" are definitely words that I need to live by.
love you