"Sing like no one is listening, Love like you have never been hurt, Dance like nobody's watching, and live like it is heaven on earth" Mark Twain

Monday, May 24, 2010

A Reason to Blog

Aunt Hess
I took some time off from my blogging for many reasons.  The last few weeks have been tough.  My Uncle was diagnosed with Cancer and went to be with the Lord shortly there after.  My Mom was traveling back and forth to Osage to be with her sisters.  My cousin Clare had  flown back once to be with her Dad, and then drove back for his funeral. 
RIP Uncle Pete  -  March 13, 1927-May 1, 2010
Uncle's like you are precious and few. You have blessed me with so many memories, breakfast picnics, arrowheads, puzzles and more. You were witty, gentle, kind hearted and fun-loving, as you sat on the bench in Grandma's kitchen. An Uncle is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, & cherish with... love. My boys were so blessed to know you as I did and refer to you as "Uncle Pete". May you RIP.

So, why Blog because Family and Friends are precious to our daily lives.  We get so busy with our lives that we forget to communicate and let our loved ones know what is going on in our lives.  I give my Aunt Hess, so much credit for purchasing a laptop, getting wireless Internet and learning how to use the Internet, at the young age of 70 something.

"~~Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come~~"


"Surrounded by family, Surrounded by Love"



Author: Donna Strause
 
"""A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."""

Author: hilaryismyidol

No comments: