"Sing like no one is listening, Love like you have never been hurt, Dance like nobody's watching, and live like it is heaven on earth" Mark Twain

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where's Clare????

Oh, there she is.  I can't find her out there blogging anywhere.  She went back to California, to party it up with her family.  Just kidding, you know I love you.
Actually, I had asked Clare, when she left, to take a family picture, since they would all be dressed up for this wedding.
BUT....
When are YOU going to start blogging????
They are such a beautiful family!  I love this picture, and thank you Clare for all you do for so many people.  You are an amazing WOMAN, Mom, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, Friend, and more!!!



""cousins are friends that will love you forever""

2 comments:

Clare said...

I'm here - I am just so busy getting caught up at work and home - that I just go, go, go until I make myself go to bed. I promise a post this weekend

Clare said...

OK - you got me moving. I actually posted something. I need about 10 more hours in every day - work is crazy this time of year (especially after being gone 3 weeks). Love you!